Zurück zur Taverne

Dunkel Helden - Darh/Darhen (English)

Dunkel Helden - Darh/Darhen (English)

Beitragvon HurinTheCursed » 21. März 2020, 12:54

Hello fellow players,

As I mentioned in the tavern, my German is not good enough to communication here but I was told English was accepted here so...

I have two questions regarding the new heroes and Darhen in particular:
1) Do the new and dark heroes appear on the rank / case written in the sheet even in the base game ? That puts them very far from the action for the first few turns which is a severe disadvantage.
2) When Darhen wins a combat against an enemy, is the golem token moved 4 letters ahead from A or from the current narrator letter ? Since the first critical monsters are far from Darhen, that the narrator moves ahead afterwards, it seems quite difficult to keep the golem active without unnecessarily moving the narrator forward.

Thanks by advance,
Hurin
HurinTheCursed

Re: Dunkel Helden - Darh/Darhen (English)

Beitragvon Galaphil » 21. März 2020, 13:11

Hallo Hurin

Yes, if a legend says, each hero starts on his rank, then it is the same for new and dark heroes. And Yes, this could be a disadvantage, but sometimes it is also an advantage.

#2: if Darh is part of winning against a creature and wants to bring the golem in game, then the golem token will set four letters in advance. Then the golem and the creature will brought back in game by throwing two dices, and then the narrator will set one letter forward. So you have actually only three narrator-movements time for using the golem.

Dears, Galaphil
Galaphil

Re: Dunkel Helden - Darh/Darhen (English)

Beitragvon HurinTheCursed » 21. März 2020, 13:19

2) The wording was ambiguous to me since it didn't mention from which position it started moving 4 cases forward. 3 letters worth of use each time it is called is much better.

Thanks for the clarification.
HurinTheCursed