Zurück zur Taverne

Star shield Hardest setup?

Star shield Hardest setup?

Beitragvon BWT » 22. März 2016, 16:19

Hi! I want to play the hardest setup (last time it was too simple, i want to show the teeth of the game for my friends).

For now, i think it's - Monsters with hunt on the wardrak in the forest + parchments in the tree of songs mission + Catapult boss (without 2 on stones) + "E" card + Map and Ken Dorr star shield card + wolves in the beginning.

What do you think?
BWT

Re: Star shield Hardest setup?

Beitragvon BWT » 26. März 2016, 18:56

Die Ära des Sternschild - Wie machen es schwieriger?
BWT

Beitragvon Namor » 27. März 2016, 08:39

Hello BTW, you can play Andor Starshield with the Card "Der Ruf der Skralle".
You find this Card when you Click on "Bonusmaterial".
LG, Namor
Namor

Beitragvon Hagen » 27. März 2016, 14:20

You want the hardest setup? I think the most important thing is, that the place of interests are always so far apart as possible.

*Spoiler*

A2 the card with 2 troll and 1 wardrak -> most creatures are now in the south
A3 the card with the wood, they are all in the north,
or
A3 the card with the pergaments (tavern and cavern) then don`t roll the dices for the other 4 pergaments but discard the pergaments for example on 66, 15, 26, 37 (long way to the tree of songs)
C choose the scral with the most bad position. Don`t use the dice.
E You can choose the card dependin on the actual game situation. But I think the 5 (2 Trolls 1 gor) is the hardest
G I think they are equal. Choose the worst one for the actual situation. I think if you take the card with the blue lights in combination with A3 pergaments your group has to take much overtimes. This could be hard.

final enemy: I think the dark temple (card 3 ) is the hardest, but even the siege tower is not easy because he is fast and your team has to collect all the pergaments and blue lights you will have less time to do everything

The gifts of the andori: don`t take the hour glass because you will need time, so it is harder to play without.

I think this is a hard setup. Bad luck (because with good luck it is easy) and write a report here :-)

Hagen
Hagen