Zurück zur Taverne

Legends of Andor or Vindication

Re: Legends of Andor or Vindication

Beitragvon Kar éVarin » 17. Mai 2021, 18:02

Hello Kevin!

I don't know Vindication, but I'll try to help you with Andor!
In my opinion it is a really great game, the best I know. It is quite difficult and you will probably not solve everything on first try, although it's most times easyer with just two players than with four.
You will be teached all ruels during the game, so it is not nessesceary to read the ruels bevor the first game. Just don't do that!!! It will be worse, if you do. Just follow the "First Play Instructions" (don't know, whether it's called like that, in German it's "Losspielanleitung").
You will learn the most important things in the first two legends. After these there will be new things, too, so you have to learn things the whole game because of new tasks to solve.

Because you like RPG games:
You will not take your advantage from one legend to another. Your strengh and your willpower will be set at level in each legend. This is something, many RPG-used guys miss in Andor. But it makes it possible to play the legends out of order, for the legends can be very differnt every time you play them and with all the expansions (don't know, which are translated) and Fan-Material (most of it just in German) it is a joy to play it again and again.

Hope, I could have helped you!
Kindly reegards
Kar

PS: I'm not used to write in English anymore...
Kar éVarin